Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm sick

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been very busy. Luckily, my thoughts and opinions have been posted by several other bloggers out there so all is not lost.
I will just say that I'm sick. I'm sick and tired of the brainwashed minions running Orthodox Judaism. Mention the word Slifkin and they get all frothy and red-faced ready to explode. Start using logic in your arguments and they just about drop dead from some brain cells perhaps jump starting.

I say it's time for a revolution. Start taking back our religion. Stop sending out checks to organizations with certain rabbis at the helm.

As for the speech at the Siyum Hashas which was a veiled insult at R' Shmuel, for shame. Rumors have it that "he" went down to Philly Thursday night to speak to R' Shmuel. I certainly hope it was to apologize.

8 comments:

Me said...

He never took back his haskamah from Slifkin's books.

Me said...

He didn't sign any ban.

2R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
2R said...

Mis-Nagid: That's not taking it back, that's throwing it away.

MUOYG: The nonRobots are taking it back...block by block

AMSHINOVER said...

Stop sending out checks to organizations with certain rabbis at the helm If I see aron scheter on a Tzdakah I won't send them chai cock

Anonymous said...

dunno what you have against r. aron shechter, but chaim berlin didn't support the slifkin ban (RAS included).

Anonymous said...

Who is the "He" that went down to Philadelphia?

Me said...

R' Solomon